»

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar, Creative Card Crew, Wild Orchid, The ABC, Speedy the Cat, Totally PaperCrafts challenges

hey there..
first off sorry for the weird angle on the card... I needed to capture all the glitter and bling on it and this was the only way to get it to show up...
gotta lot of challenges that I'm entering this little cutie into.. She is from the new 2010 Christmas Tilda collection.. I fell in love with this stamp as soon as I saw it.. I already had the sentiment stamp for a while. She is blinged out with Glitter, Stickles and Glimmer Mist...
I've used my cuttlebug punch for the snowflakes, and MS punch for the lace.

A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Relish To Embellish
Creative Card Crew - Let's Punch It
Wild Orchid - Classic Christmas
The ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter
Speedy the Cat - Holiday card
Totally PaperCrafts - Bling It On


6 comments:

Joanne Travis

I love your pretty holiday creation!
Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week.

joey

Hiya

Awww how cute are they! fantastic card, thanks for joining us at tpc.

Joey.xx

Vicki Dutcher

Very cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lynn McAuley

Such a precious Christmas design!!

What a fabulous addition to the Friends of Speedy the Cat's holiday card challenge!! Thank you for playing along and sharing your wonderful work with us!

Sue

Hi Ya
aww a totally gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, luv the snowflake & sparkle, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

paperfun

This beautiful. I love the inside of the card too. Very sweet.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Post a Comment