»

Friday, October 29, 2010

Cute Card Thursday, Simon Says, Creative Card Crew and 7 Kids challenge

I made a birthday card for a dear friend which I'm entering into these challenges:
Cute Card Thursday 136 (So Transparent), the window is cut out and clear plastic covers it, the cake is actually on the inside of the card,
Simon Says (Punch Em') stars are punched along with the rectangle on the card front..
the Creative Card Crew (Let's Punch It) the stars are punched along with the rectangle
and 7 Kids College Fund #7 (Birthdays!) well the theme of the card...









5 comments:

Mary J

Hello Sassycricut! Thx for visiting my blog - I'm glad you liked my card! I love your birthday cake card - the sentiment is brilliant!

Julie

Very cute! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Julie

Deb

such a pretty card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Lisa Andrews

Love the window in your card. A joyful card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids and CCT

Caroline

Very Sweet!!! Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew.
Caroline x

Post a Comment