»

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cute Card Thursday, Creative Card Crew and 7Kids College Fund challenges

The challenge at Creative Card Crew this week was Let's Give Thanks!..
which could be a Thank You or Thanksgiving...
also at 7 Kids College Fund challenge # 8 is Give Thanks..
and at Cute Card Thursday this week challenge 138 was ANYTHING GOES...
Since I still have so many Thanksgiving cards to get out I decided I would try a scallop easel card.. This was challenging to get the scallops to line up once I put the front onto the easel base... but I think it turned out o.k. for a first try.
the fall leaves is a stamp by Inkadinkado called Autumn Corner..



2 comments:

Marilyn

Wowsers... this is a gorgeous card & I like that big pumpkin! I also like the scallop circle easel card idea, it's lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Deb

beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Post a Comment