»

Monday, February 4, 2013

Magnolia-Licious Hi There

hi there.. well its actually been warm here in the deep south.. Temps some days in the high 70's.. which is making my flowers want to come out too early... Its put me into the mood for some spring colors... Its a perfect time for the Magnolia-Licious Inspiration Challenge.  I've always been intimidated by these wonderful artists before.. but I gotta jump into this challenge sometime.. so here is my take on the current challenge.
Please pardon my added details to the face.  I love Maggies but everyone I make these cards for prefers faces put on..

 entered into the following challenge:

2 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.

How colourfull cads. Love your Magnolia and layout is super.
Hugs Tamara
Thanks for your visit and your comment on my blog

Candy

Hi Tami,
I am so happy that you have taken the plunge and joined us at Magnolia!! I hope we see a lot more of you there. Your card is so cute :o) Love the way you have coloured Tilda's dress. Of course all of your other colouring is great too!
Thank you very much for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

Post a Comment