»

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Its Been A Beach Of A Day.....



hey all.. well I must of had too much coffee today cuz I was able to complete two cards today.   usually my cards are drying at night then I take pics the next day.. but today was one of those days where everything fell into place.. and not on the ground like usual...  granted the cards are not super elaborate, but sometimes I like the image to shine thru.. I used a sketch from the Bugaboo Stella Sketch for the layout on this card. and the image is a Bugaboo Stamp.  I used glossy accents on her glasses to give that Ray-Ban aviator look... oh lordy I'm dating myself with that one... I used to wear those super reflective glasses before they were Retro !!

I'm entering this card into this challenge:

Stella Says Sketch 109 Challenge

2 comments:

Chris - Creations in Bloom

so cute! I love the glossy glasses!

Cheryl First

Adorable! Love the coloring, and the waves! Thanks for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug!
((HUGS))
Cheryl
Cafexpressions
DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

Post a Comment