»

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Its Raining, Its Pouring...



well its been more like a sprinkle here.. not enough rain yet.. Hope we don't have another dry summer.. I made this card in hopes the rain gods will get the hint... :)  Since I was thinking of a teenager while I was creating this I decided to make the word art kinda funky... I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes + Kraft (the cardstock is kraft paper and printed over raindrops)
Pile It On - Sparkle & Shine (stickle raindrops, glossy accent raindrops, gemmies on umbrella)
Ribbon Carousel - RCC 50 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Heather May Holbrook

This is adorable, creative, and the way you did the raindrops is so cool! Might have to borrow that! ;) Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Pile it On!
Hugs!
Heather P :)
www.heather-p.blogspot.com

Mandy

Gorgeous card Tami, fab colouring and I love the glitter.
We have more than a sprinkle here, we've floods in the South West & it's pouring down again, defo need that brolly lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Laurel

I just love this! Thanks for playing at RCC.

Post a Comment